Planet of Evil DVD
Number of DVDs:1
DVD Number: BBCDVD1814
Duration: 94 minutes
The TARDIS picks up a distress call and the Doctor and Sarah arrive on the planet Zeta Minor. There they discover that a Morestran geological expedition has fallen prey to an unseen killer and only the leader, Professor Sorenson, remains alive.
- Commentary by Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Prentis Hancock, and producer Philip Hinchcliffe.
- ‘A Darker Side’ – With producer Philip Hinchcliffe, writer Louis Marks, designer Roger Murray-Leach, director David Maloney, actors Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen and Prentis Hancock.
- ‘Planetary Performance’ – a look at the making of the story from an actor’s perspective. With actors Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Prentis Hancock, Tony McEwan and Graham Weston. Studio Scene – the only surviving behind-the-scenes footage from the story.
- Continuities – continuity announcements and repeat trailer.
- Photo Gallery – production, design and publicity photos from the story.
- Coming Soon trailer.
- Easter Egg